The Ghoul List: Wait List Program
As the most avid spookster can tell you, Halloween is filled with delights & treats! But with them so too the bitter bite of tricks.
Much in the spirit of Halloween night, my shop drops and extremely limited availabilities can run amok with "tricks" that leave many enthusiastic trick or treaters without their most desired bounty, a handcrafted purse.
The Ghoul List is a wait list; the concept is to make the ownership of one of my handcrafted bags an inevitability for those who don't mind being on standby for a spell. The list will be utilized to supplement my monthly workload, while offering yet another way to acknowledge the patience of my esteemed supporters.
Want to join? Here's some important rules:
- There is no "join-up" cost: I will not email you requesting money before your spot is called on. You will receive confirmation of your request to join The Ghoul List. I may take a bit to send the confirmation, but worry not for your spot will be placed at the date/time it was received regardless of when I send the confirmation down the line.
- Because of the specific nature of The Ghoul List program, a bag made for a participant/client is NOT eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges. All Sales Final. Please read over my shop policies Here.
- By joining the list, you are committing to the eventual purchase of one (1) handcrafted bag of your choosing from my galleries.
- You may exit or rejoin the list for any reason, including if you already received a TGL bag. Prioritization after rejoining for any reason is based on certain factors at my discretion. Please be sure to use the email + name you signed up with to exit the list, otherwise I will disregard the request for removal.
- If you paid for one invoice and not the second, and changed your mind and seek to request a cancellation, your refund is subject to a 10% "restocking" fee in order cover the costs incurred during the first invoicing (listing) process.
- There are no estimates on when a spot shall be called on due to the unpredictable nature of my workload on a given month. You will be emailed using the @address + name you signed up as.
- Payment is invoiced in two parts: one as a deposit that counts towards the final balance, and a second one after your bag is constructed in order to calculate an accurate shipping cost. Invoices are due within 48hrs of receiving them; the first will come as a confirmation of all the details submitted on a form that will be emailed to you at call on. Billing is done via Shopify Invoicing from The Kitschy Ghoul. If you would like to pay in installments, or you need more time to pay, please be sure to communicate this to me and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
- If you cannot make the purchase at the call-on, your spot will be bumped to the bottom but not removed.
- Failure to communicate at all for an extended amount of time after you have been called on will result in forfeiting of your spot in The Ghoul List, and subsequent removal. You will receive reminders and warning emails before any action is taken. However, after the final notice, ability to rejoin under these circumstances will be at my discretion.
- If you're wishing to join and are internationally located, please let me know which country in the contact form. Some things may need to be discussed including and importantly whether it is possible, cost, time and other hurdles permitting.
Important Etiquette (Things to keep in mind):
- Please do not spam my email, if you need a reminder if you're still on the list, I will gladly check for you. However, I will not disclose where your spot lies in the list for a number of reasons, and estimates of when you may be pulled are too unpredictable to be of any use.
- Abuse of the system will not be tolerated. Please no substitutes, you may not jump another client into your spot, and vice versa. I'd like to keep things fair.
- No fully custom-make requests; Only designs that are currently in my U-Pick Pumpkin Patch & Heirloom Garden collections are available to choose from. I may be able to accommodate a color swap/change request, or change to a completely vinyl piece-- however, my material stock is extremely limited. Feel free to ask, and we can work from there! (Prices will be affected)
Email your request to join using the contact form or the email displayed on the Contact Page. Please indicate on the subject or other "The Ghoul List" and include your first and last name.
Join now to secure your future ghoul!